Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mael & Nana

16pcs chocolate moist cupcakes with butter-cream topping; cover with fondant in red-white colour in theme; deco with flowers & put fondant letters of bride and groom to be on top of the cupcakes..As a final touch, put layer of heart shape on the right & left of the 'names' and to make it sparkle, I put silver 'manik' onto the cupcakes..

For my viewers information, this kind of design is highly demand from my customer for their wedding or engagement day..It's very simple but classy..Me, personally very adored the design..

Happy viewing to my follower & also to my up-coming new follower...Happy browsing!!!!! :)













For those who are interested & have faith in me, you're very very very welcomed to place your order by calling me / texting me / 'e-mail'ing me..Any query, please do not hesitate to contact me..All your query, will be respond ASAP.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...