Monday, May 2, 2011

Chocolate Moist Cakes - Vol. 2

Chocolate Moist Cake; chocolate ganache topping, chocolate grates, fondant wordings, mini umbrella & alphabetical candles ordered by Kak Yan aka my regular customer for her colleague birthday surprise..

Actually, at that time, I really get stuck at the idea of decorating the cake. Don't know what to do. I don't have any clue at all. After mean while, suddenly the idea came. It's pop up inside my brilliant mind. I'm not so sure whether that was the best idea I have. After all, I realize that it's better than nothing.

The picture shown below was the last minute pop up idea that I made it to reality. It's really really really simple but nice.






p/s: Happy Birthday Kak Fiza..Hope you like the decoration & the cakes too.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...