Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Cake

Nutty Chocolate Cake ordered from a fren of mine for her own birthday..This type of cake was the first time ever I've made since I've learnt it..Not bad at all!!!! (Mode : puji diri sendiri je ni..hehehehe)..

This Nutty Choc Cake is made from chocolate sponge cake that I've cut into 2 layer..Between the layer, I've spread on top of the 1st layer with chocolate nutty (homemade ye...), cover with whipping cream to whole over the cake, and choc ganache on top of it..with simple decoration, taaarraaaa...here are some pictures of NUTTY CHOC CAKE.... : )

Happy watching guyyyysssss....





To all my viewers, tq so much..anyone interested, place your order a.s.a.p.. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...